Imagine a world where you, as a consumer, could “test drive” more than just products, but actual experiences, before you buy. For example, you could virtually explore a hotel and all its amenities before deciding to book; or, you could virtually apply paint samples to your living room walls before selecting your favorite color. With immersive VR/AR technology, these experiences are possible. In the very near future, consumers will not be limited by the two-dimensional mediums of the past.
It’s clear that mobile technology is continuing to transform business, allowing enterprises to reach consumers throughout the buying process and at the actual point of sale. So as wearables become increasingly popular and integrated into our daily lives, the more we will see business opportunities emerge. Per Forrester, 62% of global executives report that wearables are a priority for their enterprise. Just as point and click led to the dawn of swipe and talk, we may soon move towards blink and gesture, or the like. With augmented reality and virtual reality, companies can offer something truly compelling: intuitive experiences.
Our Valtech Innovation lab helps companies accelerate innovation, from ideation to concept design, development, testing and deployment.
Learn how Valtech can help take your brand to new heights by developing custom VR/AR solutions to support the following:
- marketing and product experiences, for example:
- retail (explore products in a virtual retail store)
- automotive (test drive a new car without leaving the showroom)
- real estate (tour and/or custom build homes in virtual reality)
- travel and hospitality (virtually explore a venue, hotel, cruise ship, airplane, etc.)
- training/simulation experiences, for example:
- human resources (train or test new hire on ability to operate machinery or handle a customer service situation)
- healthcare (behavioral therapy exposing patients to simulated environments to help treat specific disorders like anxiety, post-traumatic stress or addiction)
- media, entertainment and gaming experiences, for example:
- theme parks (ride a physical roller coaster while wearing a VR headset that can display a selection of creative scenarios, of which sync to the movement of the coaster)